Where is the ISAC office located?
ISAC shares an office with the Multicultural and International Student Services which is located in Heth, room 130. You can see exactly where Heth Hall is on this campus map - we're right next to the Dalton dining hall.

I need health insurance - where can I find it?
Come into the office and talk to Kim Vest, the office manager. She has all the papers and information you need to get health insurance in the United States.

I lost my RU ID card. How do I get another one?
The Lost/Stolen ID office is in Walker Hall. If it's your first time making a new card it's free. But if you have misplaced your ID card before, you need to pay $15 for it.